Friday, March 15, 2013

A-Z And Me

Photo Credit - Microsoft Clip Art
I've officially signed up for the A-Z Challenge in April. I've participated in and completed the Challenge with different blogs in 2011 and in 2012.

In the past I've compared the Challenge to running a marathon. I believe it's an apt metaphor - you know, minus the need to take an ice bath when it's finished.

For the last two years I had the same theme, and as much as I loved writing blogs by different Bible characters, I felt called to write about a different theme this year, which I'll announce soon - although I'm sure you can guess that it's running related ;)

6 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you in the A-Z challenge. I have done it from the start but don't think I'll be joining in this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too participated in the A-Z Challenge last year and one previous year...I didn't realize it was that time already. Ill have to sign up. Following you now..blessings and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, Shannon! Good luck with the A-Z Challenge!

      Delete
  3. So glad to have you participating again this year!! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the challenge.

    Konstanz Silverbow
    A-to-Z April Blogging Challenge Co-host

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Just thought I would stop by to give you a wave *wave* and wish you luck with this challenge. This is my first year so I'm getting quite excited about it, if not a bit impatient for it to start! I hope this blog challenge doesn't wear you out like a marathon would. You need the energy to go blog visiting!

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebeccah! I wish you luck too :) Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the challenge.

      Delete