|Photo Credit - Microsoft Clip Art|
As I've written in other posts, pregnancy provides many excuses (some good and some bad) not to run. By planning to run and organizing your schedule around running, it's harder to put it off.
Tips To 'Organize' Your Run
- Plan ahead - look at your weekly schedule and pick the most likely days and times when running is possible.
- Mark it on your calendar, 'to-do' list or in your daily planner.
- Track your completed runs - times, distance, feelings, ect. - on a calendar or running journal.
- Share your runs online through a blog or on dailymile.
- Track your runs through Apps, like these listed on dailymile.
- Lay out your running clothes the night before.
- Keep your running shoes by the door.
- Be flexible - if you planned a 5 mile run but only have time for 3 miles, run the 3 miles and worry about fitting in 2 miles later in the week or on another run.