Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A-Z Essentials For Running During Pregnancy - U

Okay, first off, this post is sort of a repeat of an earlier post. Partly because I feel it's an absolute essential worth repeating and partly because the letter 'U' was a bit difficult - okay, more so because I had a hard time thinking of a 'U' essential.
A true expression of 'unwavering resolve'.
Photo Credit - Microsoft Clip Art

To run throughout pregnancy takes unwavering resolve.

Well, isn't that just another way of saying determination?

Yes, and I warned you this was a a bit of a repeat. But that was 16 letters and 19 days ago! Surely a reminder is in order:)

I resolved to run during pregnancy before it happened. When it finally did happen, my resolve was seriously tested by first, nausea and then later, lower back pain. To keep running, I had to unwaveringly focus on my goal.

So far so good, but I still have one month and roughly 12 days to go. Knowing I've made it this far makes it easier to stay determined, but during pregnancy anything can happen!



7 comments:

  1. Have you picked a stop date(kind of like how people take maternity leave) or are you going to run right up to the end of your pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie!
      I'm hopeful I'll be able to run until the very end! I had a dream before I got pregnant that I was running and my water broke and the baby just sort of sailed out of me easy peasy! Dream on, right?

      Delete
  2. You can do it! You are unwavering! Run on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Unwavering resolve is something I need more of, in a number of areas of my life! Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unwavering takes determination and perseverence and persistance.

    ReplyDelete