Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A-Z Essentials For Running During Pregnancy - Z


Photo Credit - mconnors

I hate to have come all the way to the end of the alphabet and fizzle out. It's like running 25.2 miles and walking the final mile! But this is all I've got for an essential beginning with the letter 'Z':

A zip-up jacket is essential for pregnant runners (plop, fizz - oh how lame that is!).

Non-pregnant runners also benefit from a zip-up jacket, preferably waterproof. It's essential to have protection against snow, rain and wind.

For me, it was much easier to zip up my jacket in the fall than it is now. I had to wear my husband's jacket today as I ran through a steady spring rain.

So that's it! The end of another A-Z Challenge. For all of those who dropped by and for those who stuck with me through the end, thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it all the way, zipping through so to speak. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely hate pullover jackets--won't even buy a pullover sweatshirt. Its full zip for me every time--essential for the woman in menopause! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job writing with endurance the A-Z challenge set before us! Blessings on you as you near that happy moment of welcoming your newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zip-up is a good choice, and I love the zipper. It reminds me of all the sewing my mom did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say that it was an absolute pleasure reading all of your A-Z Challenge posts. I randomly did my topics...you managed to stick to a particular idea and you did it very nicely! Congrats! I look forward to further reading from you :)

    ReplyDelete