Thursday, April 4, 2013

A-Z Essentials For Running During Pregnancy - D

Running takes determination. Running through pregnancy takes extreme determination. It's too easy to give in to excuses when you're pregnant. When morning sickness is your constant companion, running becomes less of a priority unless you are determined to run through it.

Pinterest

Thanks to my first pregnancy, I was determined to run through my second pregnancy before I even got pregnant. With my first pregnancy I wasn't prepared for the nausea and vomiting. I let it take over and keep me out of my running shoes.


Pinterest

This time I was determined to not let any part of pregnancy keep me from doing something I love and enjoy. It hasn't been easy, but as a runner, I'm used to setting a goal and seeing it through, no matter what gets in the way - including nausea, back pain and exhaustion.


Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. What a trooper! I love the things you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna, your determination shines in so many ways! (Love the duck photo!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I like the ducklings too :)

      Delete
  3. Hello! I just found you through the Challenge list!

    LOVE your "D" post The whole message screams "kick some butt!" ;)

    Looking forward to following you through the rest of this month! Keep up the good work.

    ArdourofaDreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle. Glad you found me and vice versa!

      Delete