Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekly Running Wrap-Up

April 22- April 28, 2013
34 Weeks Pregnant
Photo Credit - Faith Laces

Not too much to report - but I can say it was a pretty great week! The weather wasn't too hot or too cold. I'm still able to run. I even managed to do my long run on Wednesday according to schedule.

Although Friday's run didn't go according to schedule. Because I was going to be chaperoning my daughter's field trip during my usual running time, I had to run early in the morning before my husband went to work, which didn't leave me as much time. It also meant I had to run in the dark. I don't mind running in the dark, but I don't prefer it. I did however, get to run under a beautiful full moon.

Photo Credit - Faith Laces

If I had one complaint (and what would pregnancy be without some complaining?), it would be the need for very frequent potty breaks. It's annoying! It seems like I can't go a mile before needing to stop, which is very inconvenient.

I have to admit - I can't get enough of these pretty pink trees!
Photo Credit - Faith Laces
Just seeing them as I run brings a smile to my face.

4 comments:

  1. It's great that you're helping out at school and chaperoning field trips! There are fewer parents doing that nowadays, I think, and I'm sure it's really appreciated. Oh, and I love your photos,especially the pink tree--and the flowers by the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are lovely! I don't like running in the dark, either. I've almost gotten hit (three times), so I tend to nix the run if I can't fit it in later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those trees too. My mom has one in her yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blooms!

    I just nominated you for a Liebster blog award, over on my blog. I wanted to let other bloggers know how much I enjoyed finding you during the A-Z blogging challenge.

    ReplyDelete