Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Running Wrap-Up

May 20 - 26, 2013
38 Weeks Pregnant

Since I'm writing this post so late, I think it's fair to offer a bit of a spoiler - this is my last full week of running before the baby arrived!

Monday I ran around 3 miles early in the morning.
Tuesday I ran between 3.5 and 4 miles early in the morning.
Wednesday was the highlight of the week. I dusted off the jogging stroller and Makayla hopped in for a ride to the park. Once we got there, Makayla played for a bit on the jungle gym but then she was ready to run. Why was she suddenly so excited to run? We bought her a new running skirt. Nothing like a new outfit to inspire a girl! I'd say we ran about a mile. Sadly, Makayla was much faster than me!
Makayla stretching before our run.
Thursday was my long run, around 7 miles.
Saturday I ran around 6 miles.
Sunday I ran around 3 miles.
My little 'Monkey' on the monkey bars.

Such a big girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment