Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekly Running Wrap-Up

June 17 - June 23, 2013
3 Weeks Postpartum
Photo Credit - Faith Laces

This week all my runs were in the early morning partly because of the heat, but mostly because I was helping with my church's Vacation Bible School in the evenings. I'm glad that Nathan cooperated with me because after VBS I was way too tired to go for a run.

I love helping with VBS. I enjoy watching my daughter grow in her faith. I also find that VBS is a week-long boot-camp to strengthen my own faith. Sometimes simple reminders go a long way.

Monday - 4 miles
God's love helps us to stand strong.
Tuesday - 4 miles
Family and Friends help us to stand strong.
Thursday - 4 miles
Prayer helps us to stand strong.
Friday - Yoga
The Bible helps us to stand strong.
Saturday - 8 miles
Sunday - 4.5 miles

2 comments:

  1. VBS is like a Bible Book Camp! It's simple Bible Points are as helpful for the children as they are for adults.

    ReplyDelete