Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Running Wrap-Up

June 3- 9, 2013
1 Week Postpartum 

Since I'm trying to take it easy, I haven't really been tracking my mileage. My goal right now is to fit running into Nathan's nursing schedule.

Monday I ran for 38 minutes early in the morning.
Tuesday I waited until 7pm to run for 56 minutes.
Thursday I was finally able to run for a full hour from 8pm to 9pm.
Saturday I ran for an hour and a half.
Sunday I ran for an hour.

I'm definitely not back to my pre-pregnancy pace, but I'm faster than I was just two weeks ago. I miss running with my little guy. I think he misses running with me too. The only reason I'm not able to run in the early morning like I used to is because Nathan won't go back to sleep after he nurses. It's like he knows it's running time and he's ready to go!

It's hard not to track my mileage and pace, but I don't want to push myself too hard too soon and end up getting injured.
Nathaniel Lee 1 week old


2 comments:

  1. Yeah you gotta take it easy, but it's amazing that your back to running! Keep it up.
    - Maurice
    http://www.thegeektwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Nathan! He's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete