Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Running Wrap-Up

June 24 - 30, 2013
4 Weeks Postpartum
Sunrise
Photo Credit - Faith Laces

I've fallen into a somewhat regular schedule of running 4 miles Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday mornings and doing a long run (around 8-9 miles) on Saturdays. I noticed this week that the tight feeling I've had in my lower abdomen has gone away. It wasn't a painful feeling, but whenever I'd start running I'd feel a tightness in my stomach that would slowly fade as I ran, but this week it's disappeared completely.

Another slight pain has developed, though - in my left knee. I notice it the most when I stand up after sitting for a while. It hasn't affected my running - yet.

One thing I've noticed about running in the morning besides the beautiful sunrises, is cobwebs! I'm constantly running through cobwebs. I understand running through them when I run through a wooded area, but some cobwebs are seemingly just hanging in mid-air. I can't figure out what they are connected to.

Nathan is doing wonderfully. On Saturday he was a month old. It's a cliche, but so very true - time goes by so fast!

Photo Credit - Faith Laces



No comments:

Post a Comment