Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Running Wrap-Up

July 1 - 7, 2013
5 Weeks Postpartum

Keeping up with the same schedule. I've also started doing speed intervals - running all out for a short period of time and then slowing back to my normal pace. I'm faster than I was when pregnant, but still not where I was before I was pregnant.
Photo Credit - Faith Laces

For my long runs I bought a new water bottle. It's from Runner's World.
Pros - it's lightweight and easier to carry than a regular water bottle.
Cons - the water still tastes like the plastic bottle.

We had a great 4th of July holiday. At first Nathan's eyes got really wide when he heard the booming of the fireworks, but eventually, he was over it and ready to eat. Makayla was so excited for the fireworks, but as soon as they started she kept asking when they'd be over! Go figure!
Photo Credit - Faith Laces

1 comment:

  1. I love the flag photo!

    Gillian H-A-T-E-D fireworks. She would scream and scream (till age 5, I think). They scared her so bad, we had to leave every year. Thank goodness she finally got over that.

    ReplyDelete