Monday, December 21, 2015

Weekly Running Wrap-Up

December 6 - December 12, 2015

29 Weeks Pregnant

Sunday December 6 - 3 miles
Tuesday December 8 - 4 miles
Thursday December 10 - 5 miles

Total Miles - 12 miles

I was scheduled to run 6 miles on Saturday but I woke up and immediately started throwing up. I couldn't get out of bed most of the day. On Friday we went Christmas shopping in Pittsburgh with my dad. We were gone from 10am to 11pm. I don't know if that's what did me in or not. Anyway, my goal is to get my long run up to 8 miles before the baby is born, but that's not looking possible at this point. Not only is it hard to run when I am nauseated, but also when I am nauseous all the time, I'm not eating and if I'm not eating I don't have the strength or energy to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment