Weekly Running Wrap-Up

Nathan Fall 2015
December 13 - December 19, 2015
30 Weeks Pregnant

Sunday December 13 - 2 miles
Monday December 14 - 3 miles
Wednesday December 16 - 5 miles
Friday December 18 - 6 miles

Total Miles - 16 miles

Sunday was a beautiful day - more like a spring day than an almost Christmastime day. I was too nauseous in the morning before church to run, but Makayla and I went for a short run in the afternoon. It was around 60 degrees. Since I still wasn't eating much, Monday's run was short and slow too. Nathan had surgery on Wednesday to put in a G-tube. Being in the hospital all day and overnight Tuesday didn't give me a lot of energy for a five mile run on Wednesday, but I managed it. I tired to pick up the pace on Friday, but 6 miles was still done slowly.

The entire month of December hasn't been great for running. I've been terribly slow, especially compared to November.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping, Creativity, and Popsicle Stick Joy

Faith That Holds You Up

Fri-Yay Fun!